From Humble Beginnings…
LA Music Mixing® was founded by LA session guitarist, film composer and music producer Andrew von Gregor…
…Over 14 years ago in a tiny Hollywood apartment…with a [now vintage] 17″ Apple MacBook Pro computer, a pair of modified Sennheiser headphones, Avid Pro Tools 7, and some killer analog outboard gear.
Today we mix award-winning music in a professional LA studio and produce radio-ready music—mixing done worldwide by the pros here in Los Angeles.
Experienced. Knowledgeable. Trustworthy.
Our difference is in the details.TM
Due to the unprecedented changes in the music industry in recent years, independent, self-made artists, singer-songwriters and bands all around the world and from all genres have taken control of their music, image, brand and career.
As a boutique music mixing studio in Los Angeles—the capital of all things hit music—we are eager to work with you and help present the exciting new music you’ve written and recorded to the world. We will meticulously balance and polish your music into a radio-ready, award-worthy stereo mix that sounds clear, punchy, bold and beautiful (no brag, just fact)!
Take the LA Music Mixing® Challenge
Love it! Or your money back.
We invite you to give us a try. We’re sure you’ll love our work. If you don’t, you will get double your money back. It’s that simple.Let's Get It Started!
Our Studio Equipment
Including, but not limited to:
- Computers: Apple Mac Radeon Pro W6800X Duos
- DAWs: Pro Tools
- Consoles: Slate Media Technology RAVEN MTZ multi-touch production console and SSL AWS 948 Delta analog console.
- Outboard Gear: Eventide H3000 Ultra-Harmonizer, Fairchild 670 vintage analog compressor, Teletronix LA-2A classic compressor, Bricasti M7 stereo reverb, Lexicon PCM 70 reverb, Roland SDE-3000 vintage digital delay, Pultec EQP-1A3 two-band equalizer, Sontec MEP-250EX parametric equalizer.
- Plugins: Everything made by… Universal Audio, Teletronix, Pultec, McDSP, zPlane, Eiosis, iZotope, Eventide, Waves Audio, Slate Digital, and others.
- Pitch/Time Editors: Melodyne, Auto-Tune, Elastic Audio, Flex Time, VocAlign.
- Monitors: Genelec 1032A, Tannoy DMT-12, ProAc Studio 100, Yamaha NS-10M.
- Reel-to-Reel: Pioneer RT-909, Tascam TSR-8.